Rules & Regulations
- Post a photo or video, (new or old), that represents your favorite Alessi memory on your Instagram or Facebook account with a caption to describe it.
- Tag us.
- Hashtag: #MyAlessiMemory AND #AlessiAnniversary
- The contest begins on Wednesday, September 5, 2018, and ends on Sunday, September 30, 2018. No posts will be accepted after Sunday, September 30, 2018.
- The winner will be announced on Monday, October 8, 2018.
- These dates are subject to Eastern Daylight Time.
- A catering party with dessert to be delivered to a residence or office.
- The party is valued at $250.
- Includes sandwiches, deviled crabs, salad, a cake, and balloons.
- You can choose the type of sandwich, salad, and cake flavor.
- The party can be arranged any day from Monday-Saturday from 10 am - 6 pm.
- The request for the delivery will need to be made 1 week in advance.
- The catering party is only valid through 2018 and must be used by Monday, December 31
- The party cannot be scheduled on a day the bakery is closed.
- Judging will be done by Mr. Alessi and his board of directors and trusted employees. All decision-making is left to their discretion.
- Judging is based off of accuracy, date, quality, and caption of the post.
- There will be ONE winner total, no matter the social channel.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- No purchase required
- Purchase does not enhance chance of winning.
- Void where prohibited.
- Details regarding non-monetary consideration
- The host of the contest is Alessi Bakery, located at:
- No purchase required
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- You must live in the Tampa Bay region (this is so we can deliver to you if you win).
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow the listed rules for entry and who are 18 years of age or olderas of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Tampa, Florida, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees ofAlessi Bakery, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Alessi Bakery as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on [September 5, at 4:00pm, EDTand ending September 30, at 12:00 am, EDT. All online entries must be received by September 30, at 12:00 am, EDT.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by posting a photo or video on Instagram or Facebook. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alessi Bakery. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Alessi Bakery.
- Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive catering and dessert valued at $250. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Alessi Bakery. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Alessi Bakery’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Alessi Bakery to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by community vote under the supervision of Alessi Bakery. Winner will be notified by the social media channel used for entry within eight (8) days following selection of Winner. Alessi Bakery shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [80 days]from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (ATALESSI BAKERY’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Alessi Bakery, anyone acting on behalf of Alessi Bakery, and Alessi Bakery’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alessi Bakery. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alessi Bakery from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Alessi Bakery may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Alessi Bakeryreserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Alessi Bakery’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Alessi Bakery may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Alessi Bakery.Alessi Bakery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Alessi Bakery has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Alessi Bakery reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Alessi Bakeryand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OFTHE UNITED STATESAND TAMPA, FL, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tampa, Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Alessi Bakery 2909 W Cypress St, Tampa, FL 33609, USA.
- The Campaign hosted by Alessi Bakery is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By taking part in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.